Sussex healthcare has been giving old people and any other adults who may need special care for more than twenty years. Shiraz Boghani is a chairman of the facility, and his co-chair is Shafik Sachedina. Together, they make a dynamic team that provides the facility with top-notch services.
The specialized care is for cases of dementia, neurological disorders and Alzheimer’s in both the old and young adults. As home to these people, it offers recreational and social activities, based on every individual’s interest. The staff at this facility including the chefs are highly skilled in providing high-end services including proper meals for those who need special diets.
At the helm of Sussex healthcare
Shiraz has excellent hotel management skills with more than 30 years of experience in the hospitality industry. He is active in running renowned hotels such as the Hilton and Conrad, in London. He is a philanthropic and holds an active membership to the Ismaili Community and National Council. He has been at Sussex healthcare for more than 20 years.
Shafik is a dental surgeon and a philanthropist with active membership in the Ismaili community and other humanitarian organizations. Amanda-Morgan Taylor is the CEO of Sussex healthcare having started out as a nurse in 1984. Her career focuses on improving the lives of the elderly, and therefore she is empathetic to their plight.
The board members include Corrine Wallace, who is the head of marketing, and policy advisors, Professor Nick Bosanquet, who is skilled in health economics and Peter Catchpole, an experienced consultant in health-care.
The staff members are continuously trained in the training academy within the facility and offered management courses. Apprenticeships and other forms of training. They are well rewarded and given perquisites such as paid vacations and subsidized accommodation.
Sussex healthcare services include:
• For the terminally ill, they get palliative care
• Those with learning and issues related to physical development, they are given specialist adult care
• Anyone who has brain-injury and other neurological disabilities typically gets neurological care
Sussex healthcare therapeutic facilities
These facilities include:
• Forest Lodge that serves dementia and Alzheimer’s patients
• Clemsfold house also caters for the dementia patients
• The rapkyns care home for those with neurological diseases
Healthcare facilities at Sussex healthcare
• Treehouse Educare for autistic children of ages seven to 19
• Dental practices where patients get all ranges of dental care
• Audiology to fit hearing aids
Search more about Sussex Healthcare: http://www.sussexhealthcare.org/sussex-health-care.html